Learners Assessment Request
Please read this information before booking your assessment
1.1 – Anatomy & Physiology Online Courses on +44 (0) 1273 974954 (UK) or +27 (0) 1274 36 754 (SA) during office hours – Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding bank holidays
1.2 – You need to give at least five working days (Monday to Friday) notice before your assessment. Please note ITEC & VTCT request eight weeks for an assessment date to be set.
1.3 – Please give us five different assessment dates and times, more than one option on the same day will not be accepted.
1.4 – If you are requesting a weekend assessment please note that assessments are only carried out in the mornings, not in the afternoon or evenings.
1.5 – If you are requesting an evening assessment please note that assessments are not carried out after 7pm.
1.6 – Please make sure that you have completed all the relevant Mock Assessments before you book the final assessment.
1.7 – Your Online assessment will be completed by using an online program called “Zoom”. Once your assessment is confirmed you will be sent an email confirming and giving you the information you need. It is extremely important that you keep this email as it will give you an access code which you will need to complete your assessment. Without this information, you will not be able to take the assessment and this will be classed as a missed assessment and chargeable.
1.8 – Please note that when you are completing your online assessments you must make sure that you have a good Wi-Fi, 3g or 4g connection. If the signal keeps breaking, then your assessment will be cancelled, and you will have to reschedule your assessment. This will be classed as a failed assessment.
1.9 – You may be asked to download an app or software to give you full functionality, this depends on your computer setting. The Zoom program can be used on all forms of communication including Smartphone and tablet, however, we do not advise trying to complete your assessment on a smartphone or tablet. Please note that the assessment is best carried out via a computer and webcam. The learner must prove that no textbooks, posters or notes are visible.
1.9a – If you are taking a VTCT or ITEC assessment we will log onto the relevant system remotely and give you access to the assessment via sharing our desktop, keyboard and mouse.
1.10 – The assessment is a closed book assessment, this means that no notes, textbooks etc can be present.
1.11 – Your Assessment will also be recorded for assessment Invigilation purposes.
1.12 – Any missed assessment by the learner will be charged at £45 per assessment.
- Please make sure you arrive to the meeting waiting room on time.
- Please make sure that your webcam is turned on and positioned correctly. Anyone who turns their webcam off will be asked to leave the meeting.
- Please be mindful of background noise. If you can, mute your microphone and only turn it on to ask a question or for conversation.
- Please ensure that you will have minimal distractions during the meeting. This includes family, pets, phones etc.
- Please make sure that email, text messages and mobile phone notifications are turned off on your phone and computer.
- Please remember that you are attending a training session, therefore the same etiquette applies as it would in the classroom. Don’t try to multi-task during this training session.
- Please feel free to interact like you would in the classroom and ask questions, but make sure the presenter is aware that you wish to ask one by indication on Zoom that you want to ask a question by using the wave icon or just raising your hand, so that as much as possible, only one person at a time is talking to allow for everyone to listen.
- Please also be aware that someone in the group may have hearing or learning difficulties so be supportive of this. If you didn’t hear or understand something which was said, please ask for the tutor to repeat or rephrase their statement. It is more difficult for us to judge comprehension through body language online, as it would be in person.
For further advise of assessment please view the Anatomy & Physiology Online Courses Terms and Conditions – https://anatomy-and-physiology-online-courses.co.uk/booking-terms-and-conditions or by viewing the Online Assessment Procedure for an Invigilated Assessment