Anatomy & Physiology Online Affiliates Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Anatomy & Physiology Online affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Anatomy & Physiology Online” is with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to the Anatomy & Physiology Online affiliate program, you are confirming that you have read the Affiliate Agreement and agree to the Anatomy & Physiology Online terms and conditions, please click here for further information.
Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through the Anatomy & Physiology Online Affiliate Signup, available at https://anatomy-and-physiology-online-courses.co.uk/affiliate-area/. Anatomy & Physiology Online reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product.
An Affiliate will be given the unit price to pay minus the commission agreed.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Usage and Obligations
Anatomy & Physiology Online is a registered trademark. Affiliates are permitted to use the Anatomy & Physiology Online brand marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of the Anatomy & Physiology Online application. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to any of these materials.
All rights are reserved. The copying or reproducing of any of the content of this website or training material is strictly prohibited without prior consent. The content of all Anatomy & Physiology Online training material, even when unbranded, remains strictly under the ownership and copyright of Anatomy & Physiology Online and may not be copied or duplicated by any means without explicit permission from Anatomy & Physiology Online. All intellectual rights to all Anatomy & Physiology Online products remain strictly with Anatomy & Physiology Online.
Permissible Use of Training and Training Manuals
Anatomy & Physiology Online offers practitioner training courses to learners providing them with the skills for delivering therapy. Our courses are not designed or intended to permit students to provide training themselves. All course materials are strictly intended for reference purposes when delivering therapy. The unauthorised copying, distribution or other use of training manuals or materials is a severe breach of copyright.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Anatomy & Physiology Online and will never advertise Anatomy & Physiology Online products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Anatomy & Physiology Online. The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Anatomy & Physiology Online or their relationship with Anatomy & Physiology Online in a false or misleading way. The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Anatomy & Physiology Online.
The relationship between you and Anatomy & Physiology Online
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Anatomy & Physiology Online.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting Anatomy & Physiology Online and/or the Affiliate Program. Anatomy & Physiology Online is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If Anatomy & Physiology Online does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Anatomy & Physiology Online, its employees, its customers, its Services or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of Anatomy & Physiology Online services. Affiliates shall not copy Anatomy & Physiology Online website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Anatomy & Physiology Online trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Anatomy & Physiology Online prior express written consent.
- Affiliates shall not offer cashback, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from Anatomy & Physiology Online.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to Anatomy & Physiology Online servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in Anatomy & Physiology Online sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use Anatomy & Physiology Online trademarks or misspelt keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from Anatomy & Physiology Online.
- Affiliates shall not use Anatomy & Physiology Online trademarks or misspelt keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to Anatomy & Physiology Online website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to Anatomy & Physiology Online website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of Anatomy & Physiology Online, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting Anatomy & Physiology Online Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Anatomy & Physiology Online, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of Anatomy & Physiology Online Services.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding Anatomy & Physiology Online or Anatomy & Physiology Online Services without the express written consent of Anatomy & Physiology Online.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote Anatomy & Physiology Online Services.
Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice. If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Anatomy & Physiology Online will be paid for any past or future customer transactions. If Anatomy & Physiology Online chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than £20 will be paid to the affiliate within 60 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than £20 will be forfeited. If the Affiliate is on a recurring program, Anatomy & Physiology Online will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at: